Ngoc Dong Ha Nam Co., Ltd has been a leading producer and exporter for Vietnam handicrafts and home furnishings since 1988. We have a great deal of experience in production management and quality control. We are known by big importers and retailers in more than 30 countries we are exporting to.
On the one hand, we commit our corporate social responsibility by improving working condition and income for our workers and local artisans. On the other hand, we are providing our buyers and their clients with hand-made functional and decorative products which create high added value to importers, retailers and distributors and meet increasing demand of consumers for quality and sustainable products.
- Year of establishment: 1988 as a cooperative and transformed into limited company in 2004.
- Number of employees: 60 people
- Number of artisans: Almost 3,000 people under direct control in Ha Nam, Nam Dinh, Thai Binh, Hung Yen and Ninh Binh with 200 additional new weavers each year through handicrafts training classes. These weavers are under constant supervision for quality control period
- Product lines: Home, kitchen and bath accessories
Decorative items and baskets
- Materials: Bamboo, rattan, sea grass, water hyacinth, acacia
- Main markets: USA, Japan, Germany, France, Turkey, Brazil
- Yearly turnover: $ 4.5- 5.0 million per annual.
- Quality management system: ISO 9001: 2008
- Designs: New collections every 3-4 months, customer’s OEM designs are welcome.
- Past achievements: ‘Certificates of Merit’ by Prime Minister in 2004, ‘Business Excellence Award’ by VCCI in 2006, and ‘Golden Star Award’ in 2008 for best 200 companies in Vietnam.