Ngoc Dong Ha Nam considers implementation of social responsibility policy as a top priority for our business to meet increasing demand for social compliance of international customers and consumers.
We commit to provide sufficient resources to maintain and continually improve social system in compliance with BSCI, ICS and Sedex requirements.
We commit to ensure regular employment, income, benefits and a safe working environment for our workers while protecting the environment, in compliance with the provisions of the Labor Code of Vietnam, Vietnam Insurance Law, Vietnam Environmental Protection Law, Vietnam Fire Safety and Fire Fighting Law and related regulations.
This social policy will be implemented in details through annual company social goals communicated to all workers, employees and managers.
Ngoc Dong Ha Nam is committed to QUALITY, ON-TIME DELIVERY and COST-EFFECTIVENESS, and will:
Provide products and services which meet or exceed customer needs and expectations:
- Manufacture products which meet customer specifications.
- Strive to meet customer's target values.
- Monitor customer satisfaction.
- Deliver on-time.
- Ship on the date required by the customer.
- Monitor on-time delivery performance.
- Reduce all costs to the lowest possible level.
- Establish Cost Reduction Programs.
- Monitor the Cost of Quality
To meet our commitment, we will:
- Foster a team approach to defect prevention and problem solving.
- Emphasize appropriate training for all employees.
- Recognize each employee's responsibility for quality.
- Empower employees to question processes which appear to produce discrepancies.
- Acknowledge employee's self-improvements and contributions to the company.
- Maintain the Quality Department as a partner with Purchasing Department.
- Exchange expertise with suppliers.
- Use only Selected, Approved, Preferred or Certified suppliers.
- Receive raw materials and outside processed parts only when accompanied by appropriate certifications and inspection documentation.
- Accept only conforming products and services from suppliers.
- Elicit written corrective actions from suppliers.
- Keep the Quality Department independent of, but a partner with, Manufacturing.
- Reduce waste and inefficiency wherever found.
- Seek out technologies for assuring error-free work.
- Continue to implement statistical approaches to reduce variation.
- Draw on customer's expertise in various areas.
- Strive for complete understanding of our customers' application requirements.
- Provide customers with written corrective actions.
- Earn customer recognition of our quality progress.
- Develop and achieve Quality Improvement Goals.
- Practice good housekeeping.
- Never compromise safety.
- Review and renew this Quality Policy on a regular basis